The competition rules are:
“There are two competitions being run at the Bali Position, Publish and Promote workshop
Competition 1 is for full refund of the $3500 ticket price, and Competition 2 is a prize of $100.
There will be only one $3,500 prize awarded to the attendee who generates the most number of sales of their book. Supplementary prizes of $100 will be awarded to every attendee who achieves Best Seller ranking on either Amazon or Kindle sites for their book written during the event.
The number of entries to the prize draw is strictly limited to a maximum of 40 entrants.
Prizes are paid to attendees who achieve best seller status on Amazon.com within the time frames set out below and subject to the rules of this competition. No other sales made anywhere else will be considered by the judges. Attendees shall provide a screenshot of their status by 5pm on 4th September 2013.
Best seller status is defined as being in the top 10 books for either of your selected categories. (Amazon.com allows you to submit your publication to a maximum of two (2) categories).
Best seller status shall relate only to paid sales and free downloads will not be considered.
The attendee who generates the greatest number of paid sales on Amazon.com will win the Grand Prize of $3,500 which will be paid by cheque.”
Attendees must be present in the event venue in Bali at the time of the judges decision being made.
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please. You may enter only one (1) book into the contest.
2. Prizes will only be awarded for books that were written and published after the commencement of the workshop at 9 am, Bali Time, on 1st September 2013
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. Competitions are only open to fully paid attendees of the Bali Position, Publish and Promote workshop, who have not made a refund claim.
5. The $100.00 Prizes for bestseller status will only be awarded for books that were written and published after the commencement of the workshop at 9 am, Bali Time, on 1st September 2013 .
6. Winners will be chosen based on the number of sales at 5pm on for the 1st prize of $3,500
7. Winners will be notified and all prizes will be presented at the Grand Gala dinner on the last night of the workshop.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from 9am 1st September 2013 until 5pm 4th September 2013. the time zone shall be Balinese time.
10 Transformingleaders.net is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent or unless we are required to do so by a court of law.
11. In the event of a tie for the grand prize of $3,500 it shall be divided evenly amongst all of the winners.
12: This competition is not open to team members or staff of transforming leaders or their families
13: The judges decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The organisers reserve the right to cancel the workshop And the competition if the minimum number of attendees is not reached 45 days prior to the event.
15. Attendees of the work shop will be given a printed copy of these rules prior to commencement of the workshop
16. All attendees shall buy a copy of each book that has been published by every other attendee, prior to the closing time of the competition in order to be eligible for the prizes.